Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Soft, Subtle, Sophisticated: Pink and Gray

I am no girly girl. Pink never occurred to me for my own wedding. That being said, I've been fully converted. I LOVE PINK. Especially when paired with such a sophisticated color like gray. Or apricot. Or sage. Or navy. Ok, so pink's amazing. So many gorgeous shades of pink (bold and daring to soft and delicate) and so many great complimentary color palettes. For today though, I'll focus on a more delicate blush-y pink and cool, confident gray.


If you're loving the BM necklace, sippy straws or the fascinator, be sure to visit their links for DIY tutorials on each! And how cute are the yarn poms for napkin rings? I truly love everything about this color scheme! And don't forget to carry it through to your undergarments with a darling garter in your colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment