Thursday, June 9, 2011

Love is in the Air: an airplane themed wedding

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
....
When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring
-John Denver

Long distance relationships are tough. My husband and I are not the only couple that have dealt with distance. So many of my friends and loved ones continue to face this challenge, whether through work, military commitments or just life getting in the way. No one can deny though the sweet, sweet feeling of touching down at your home airport and knowing that you'll soon be in the arms of your loved one. Saying goodbye is tough but it certainly makes you appreciate each moment together that much more. Today's post celebrates the 'jet plane'; that wonderful contraption that both takes us away and brings us back together. Enjoy!

From Top Left: cover kiss, save the date, place cards, kissy planes
cupcake toppers
, propeller cufflinks, program table, bride + groom
model planes
, dessert bar, boarding pass invitations, hangar
more place cards
, jets on tie, painful?, bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment