Monday, May 23, 2011

Grape Stomping Good Time


Vineyard weddings conjure up classy affairs with a touch of rustic charm to accommodate the setting. Immediately, I think of vibrant shades of purple and more natural tones to soften it up, such as champagne, light green and brown. I imagine trailing floral arrangements to mimic the hanging grapes.
Last, I think of croquembouche. It could be because I've always wanted to see one in person but it just sounds so good and so appropriate paired with your champagne toast. What's more french than champagne and croquembouche? I've got six weddings to attend in the next year, one of you has to make my dream come true..

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog...keep the inspirations coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry! Will do. =) I need to do a feature of your work for all my girlfriends getting married up in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any area Loren..we do travel...thanks!

    ReplyDelete